Helpful Hints when Making Reservations
- Reservations and modifications are difficult and may be delayed, please be sure that your travel dates and times are finalized prior to booking your trip. Sometimes timely modifications are not possible.
- You may need to disable pop-up blockers to complete your YARTS reservation.
- Changes can be made to reservations by creating an account online. Simply go to the reservations screen and click ‘Sign In’. Changes can be made there to passenger names, departure dates and departure times.
- YARTS will only stop at designated stops; no unscheduled stops will be permitted (exception: Highway 395/120E stop requests may be made to your driver upon boarding for various trailheads along the route. Drivers will stop if safe. Pick ups will only occur at designated stop locations.)
- Yosemite National Park’s shuttle services will not be operating this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please plan accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations cannot be made for same day travel. Reservations close 24 hours prior to the departure time of each run.
- Actual arrival/departure times may vary from scheduled times due to traffic.
- Fares for children:
i. All children under 5 ride for free.
ii. One child, age 6-12 years old, may ride free with each paid adult fare.
iii. Children, age 6-12 years old, riding without a paid adult fare will be charged at the reduced rate.
iv. Children, age 13-17 years old, will be charged at the reduced rate.
- YARTS fares include a non-refundable $2.50 convenience fee per ticket for all online transactions.
i. Refunds cannot be completed online.
ii. Requests for refunds should be sent to: [email protected]
iii. Refunds will only be honored if they are requested at least 72 hours in advance of the trip.
iv. YARTS charges a $2.50 non-refundable convenience fee per ticket (one-way) or $5.00 per round trip.
v. Please allow up to 10 days for the processing of refunds.
vi. Tickets will not be refunded if the request is received after the date listed on the reservation except in the event of a natural disaster or service disruption. These exceptions will be made only if the request is received within seven days of the event occurring.
- Due to high ridership levels in the summer, reserved passengers who do not arrive in time for their bus will be considered no-shows and their reservation will be forfeit. Passengers who wish to take a bus that is not on their reservation will be considered as a walk-on and will be boarded after reserved passengers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System (YARTS) cannot prevent you or your children from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while using YARTS’ services or premises. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. YARTS is unable to pre-screen passengers for signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and is unable to eliminate the risk to other passengers posed by an infected person. Therefore, if you choose to utilize YARTS’ services and/or enter onto YARTS’ premises, you may be exposing yourself and your family to, and/or increasing your risk of contract or spreading, COVID-19.ASSUMPTION OF RISK – I have read and understand the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of being exposed to or contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my children in order to utilize YARTS’ services and enter onto YARTS’ premises. These services are of such value to me and/or to my children that I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to utilize YARTS’ services and premises in person.WAIVER OF LIABILITY – By using YARTS’ services and/or entering onto its premises, I understand that I am forever releasing and waiving any right to bring suit against YARTS, its owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, assigns, contractors, and all other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19.I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, for myself or my children, including for personal injury, death, disease, property loss, or any other loss and specifically including, but not limited to, claims of negligence, against YARTS and anyone connected to it.