Due to wildfire, smoke, ash and unstable conditions, YARTS has shutdown the HWY 41 corridor for the remainder of the week effectively ending our summer service. We have canceled all reservations for Wednesday, September 9, 2020 – Friday, September 11, 2020. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we strive to put the safety of our passengers and our drivers first.
If you have not been contacted and would like to request a refund, please email us at [email protected]
Please note: Due to an increase in demand, the refund process may take slightly longer than usual.
If you still need to get to the park, you can reach it via the HWY 140 route, please keep in mind that the air quality index forecast shows highly unhealthy air quality throughout the week. https://www.iqair.com/usa/california/yosemite-valley Please stay safe.