Data for Yosemite Area Regional Transportation Service (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the YARTS GTFS data file at the GTFS Data Exchange website. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium Solutions, Inc. If you are a developer with questions about YARTS services or data, contact YARTS.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Yosemite Area Regional Transportation Service) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Yosemite Area Regional Transportation Service) reserves the right to use the YARTS logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display the YARTS logo.
- The YARTS logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated withYosemite Area Regional Transportation Service (YARTS).