GREAT NEWS YOSEMITE TRAVELERS! The schedules for YARTS Free Service to Yosemite on January 15, 2018 are here!
A few things to remember:
1. ALL boardings will be based on first-come, first served. No reservations will be accepted.
2. Make sure you are at the bus stop at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure so that you can get in line to board the bus.
3. All buses will only stop at Yosemite Valley Visitor Center on free days. You can connect with the free Valley shuttles inside the park.
4. Plan to leave on an earlier bus. If you choose to wait until the last bus (Run 12) to depart, you are not guaranteed a ride home. Seating is limited, so plan accordingly.
5. Enjoy your trip to Yosemite National Park—- visit the park website at www. https://www.nps.gov/yose/index.htm for information on winter weather and activities in the park.
Happy Riding and see you in Yosemite!