YARTS Commuter Passes may be purchased by individuals with the intent to commute to and from employment or school on Highway 140 and Highway 41 routes.
If you’ve grown weary with your daily commute, please consider this great value! YARTS Commuter Passes are an excellent value. They save regular riders up to 60% off of standard fares.
A $10 discount for students applies to all commuter passes. Students must show a valid student ID from an area school to receive the discount when purchasing the pass. No other discounts apply.
There are 3 types of passes
MONTHLY: valid for the month in which they are purchased.
20 ROUND-TRIP: expires after 90 days
10 ROUND-TRIP: expires after 90 days
Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. All fares are subject to change.
RATES: HWY 140
RATES :HWY 41
• The 20-Round Trip Pass contains 20 round trips and expires 90 calendar days (includes weekends) from the date of purchase. The 10-Round Trip Pass contains 10 round trips and expires 90 calendars (including weekends) from the date of purchase.
• Passes are available to all persons, and can be purchased directly from the bus driver.
• Monthly passes are valid ONLY for the month and year listed on that pass. Identification may be checked at any time, so pass users must have ID available for presenting as requested (student ID cards will suffice for students).
• Passes will be honored on all days, including weekends, and holidays.
• A pass is good ONLY for the destination listed on that pass.
• YARTS is not responsible for lost or stolen passes.
• A $10 discount for students applies to both passes. Students must show VALID student ID from an area school to receive a discount when purchasing the pass.
• Some employers in the area may be able to offer their employees subsidies or pre-tax payroll deductions for transit use to work. Refer to the Commuter Pass Assistance sheet and talk with your employer.